Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Project Life

I'm attempting to get my Project Life stuff organized. I bought this art bin off of Amazon for about $20 and the journaling cards fit perfectly in the slots. The first slot houses my new honey edition, the second has the cobalt edition and the third has colored card stock and scrapbook pages that I've punched out. The slots are long enough to hold all the journaling cards from a set so you could fit four entire sets in here!

The last slot has the larger title cards. I don't use those very often so the slot is overcrowded. I think I am going to buy a second container to hold larger cards, journaling pens, stickers, and the random colored cards. Then this container can be completely dedicated to my nice sets of journaling cards :)





No comments:

Post a Comment